Don't let Thanksgiving end on Thanksgiving Day! Here are some fantastic recipes to transform Thanksgiving leftovers into amazing breakfasts. You'll be thankful you found them. Happy Thanksgiving!
Mr Breakfast's Holiday Leftover Tips
- Mix leftover cranberry sauce with cream cheese to make a spread for toast and muffins.
- Cranberry sauce makes an excellent topping for pancakes and waffles. Its flavor even blends well with maple syrup.
- Shredded turkey can be added to almost any omelet recipe. Take a mushroom and cheese omelet; add some leftover turkey and it becomes a Turkey Tetrazzini Omelet. Here are 122 omelets you can experiment with.
- Refrigerate your leftovers as soon as possible. Use leftover turkey within 3 days. Cranberry sauce keeps for about a week.
- You know those crispy French Fried Onions on the top of your green bean casserole? Toss a little handful over scrambled eggs or omelets. Trust me.
- Instead of hashed browns, fry up some leftover stuffing in a little bit of oil. Pat it down in rounds as its frying and it turns out like little pancakes.
- Want to make Super Deluxe Holiday Cranberry Oatmeal? Toss some leftover cranberry sauce into your oatmeal.
- Don't just be thankful for life's blessings on Thanksgiving day. Give a nod to your good fortune everyday at breakfast.
How To Make A Pancake Turkey